Friday, April 16, 2010

EC140

On Monday April 12, 2010 EC140 at Wilfrid Laurier University had its final exam. Yes it was a bit difficult I guess but I didn't find it as a super killer exam, perhaps a bit unfair though. I went on our economics website where students can post on the forums and I died laughing at this.
The first post after the exam.
And here is the first response to this suck up post.I died laughing here because it was quite an unfair exam. If you didn't know what a bell curve was its when the course average gets brought up. After these 2 posts, there were over 50 responses and here are some other funny posts.This is some what of an inside joke because many of our exam questions were based like this where there were a lot of fill in the blanks and the answers just didn't make sense!
I guess you would only understand this joke if you understand economics. Yes it is a nerdy joke but look at who posted it. Only an Asian would make a joke like this on the forum.

2 comments:

  1. The girl that sits beside you in math =)April 16, 2010 at 6:22 PM

    LOL like the name?? I actually read most of those responses and I laughed too!! Have a great summer!!

    ReplyDelete