Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Prankster

I walked past the parking lot when I was going to my class today and saw every other car with a balloon taped to the wheel so when the driver backs up the balloon will pop and the driver will think they blew a tire.

Prank gone wrong: My friend told me these girls filled a garbage can with water and leaned it against his door, then knocked on the door, and when he opened it the water spilled everywhere on his floor. I guess this prank is a bit over the line but the most funny part is his Xbox was on the ground! (Maybe not so funny for him)

Some funny pranks today, some not so much. Next year I'll think of something to pull on my roommates don't worry.

*Sad day today, "Just stay strong if you feel you wanna cry just look to the sky keep ya head up high"*

1 comment: