Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tech Savvy

At 8pm, after I went out to dinner with my dad, I came home to fix my laptop. I had to take it apart to fix the fan but when I tried turning it on after I thought I fixed it the screen didn't work. I tried to find the problem and I just fixed it, at 2am X__X. 6 hours of trying to fix my laptop + blisters on my fingers from the screwdriver, it was worth it because it works now! I was planning to pack up for the UWAC conference today but I guess I'll do that when I wake up. Jenny and Jeffrey make sure I'm not too bored this weekend! (Jokes Jokes please don't tell my sister).

BTW - Lisa, if you ever have any trouble with your laptop you can come to me because I've taken this thing apart and put it back together well over 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment