Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jassarism

What the heck is Jassarism? Its the rule of thought you gain after being taught by Mr.Jassar at Milliken Mills High School.

Yes, he may not be the most socialable person nor can you understand a word he says, and yes, his mood swings come from time to time but I'm thankful for being his student on 2 occasions (Grade 11 functions and relations & Grade 12 Calculus). Now that my math course in Laurier is over I can officially say I didn't open my math textbook once. A great deal of this achievement was due to Jassar's will to push us on mathematical problems back in grade 12.

One of the main things I remember from Calculus is Jassar giving us a huge booklet on optimization where every question got more difficult. X__X Man, a lot of people helped me get through those stuff especially Jeffrey and it really paid off now. (<---Thanks Jeffrey)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Jassar! Good old times! Congrats! You have officially completed the Asian Challenge! Unfortunately, I cannot do the same =P. And no problem I'd be more than happy to help anytime!

    ReplyDelete