Thursday, October 22, 2009

21/10/09

So today was a Wednesday which meant class from 1pm-7pm, which is decent because I get to sleep in (don't hate). Today when I was making breakfast I burnt my food a bit because I was watching last night's Yankees vs Angels highlights. Is it just me or did I see the worst referee call ever when Tim McClelland called Cano safe at 3rd?

Well BU111 was a long lecture and was pretty difficult but I survived it. I'm gonna die on that midterm!

When I was walking to my GS101 tutorial I saw a cop giving tickets to like 5 cars in a row because they weren't allowed to park on that side of the road. It was pretty funny because he randomly looked at me and I think he said "wow these drivers are just plain stupid" and I just nodded since I was listening to music and barely heard him. AH! I'm so mad cause I was planning to go see LMFAO the day before but since all these darn midterms are stacking up I decided not to go. My friend from this tutorial was telling us how fun it was and how people got to go on stage and stuff >_>...

In economics today there were some HARD clicker questions. One question had 11 people right in a class of 160. It got pretty funny when this blonde girl behind was was talking to her friend saying "the answer has to be C! trust me, I'm not as dumb as I look." And surely enough the answer was not C so I started laughing a bit, but then people were looking at me wondering why I was laughing -__-.

I should have skipped Sociology because she didn't even give anything informative about the midterm and the lecture wasn't gonna be on the midterm. What a waste of time!

The good thing about today was I didn't have a meeting! Finally I'm home at 7:30! I studied for psychology for a long long time and I think I should be decently ready tomorrow. I wonder how much my roommate studied for that midterm. Hes playing WoW now so probably not much.

3:00am: Group member tells me to call him for case study ><. DAMN I AM TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment