Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Best of the Best

Here are some of my favourite comedy shows with my favourite scenes. I tried finding all scenes that have Youtube clips.

The Big Bang Theory: Movie Theater - So Leonard goes on a date with his new girlfriend at the theater and Sheldon follows along.

Friends: The Whip Sound - WHA-PAH!

Kenny vs Spenny: The Worst Humiliation! - Spenny lost the "who can create more semen" competition because Kenny used a radiation machine on Spenny so he would become sick. *This video may be disturbing*

How I Met Your Mother: Slapsgiving - Marshall gives his final 3rd slap to Barney (for a previous bet they had which Barney lost) on Thanksgiving. *I also want to say I found the scene where Ted is a professor (season 5) was hilarious. This is probably because I just entered university.**and Canny don't watch this clip unless you watched it in the show already!*

Everybody loves Raymond: The Sneeze - Ray is at the airport when a stranger sneezes on him and he believes he could have any disease from around the world.

Flight of the Concords: Flipping the Bird - When the Indian man discriminates Jermaine and Bret because they are from New Zealand.

The Office: The Hero - So I'll give you some background information to this scene. Roy (the man with the beard) was Pam's (the blonde girl) fiancee but she called the wedding off because she had feelings for Jim Halpert (the guy Roy is attacking).

2 comments:

  1. Fail. Any credible TV show list needs to have ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!

    30 Rock is very funny too if you haven't jumped on that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'll begin to watch 30 Rock soon since I am done The Big Bang Theory now.

    ReplyDelete