Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NCIS: LA


So I first fell in love with the original NCIS back when Sasha Alexander was on the show from seasons 1 and 2. I didn't know what the heck NCIS stood for but it was a witty show with a few laughs here and there. The show was probably the best from seasons 3-5 when and Cote de Pablo just joined and Lauren Holly was still in the show. Mark Harman was of course my favourite character since he was the "badass boss". A close second would be David McCallum, maybe he would have made the top of the list if I even understood half of his references to movies I never even heard of haha.

So how does the new series NCIS: LA stand in comparison? Not as great. It is still a decent show that I would watch but there isn't much of a comparison. The original NCIS just has better developed characters. Perhaps NCIS is meant for a younger audience with Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J. I've read a few articles saying NCIS: LA could take over NCIS: DC but I don't see that happening any time soon. Both shows are good but if I had to recommend only one to watch, it would be the original NCIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment