Friday, October 30, 2009

31/10/09 + 01/11/09

The week is finally over and I'm sure every BBA WLU student will tell you they are happy even if our 2nd economic midterm is a week away. I'll worry about that later! After my exam I was walking back to res and I saw a guy dressed up as a cow and I was like O__O and then I realized its almost Halloween and maybe he was going to party.

I'm watching Foo Fighters live online right now and wow they are my favourite band by far!

So today (or I guess technically yesterday)I just had what every upper year said is the hardest midterm of BBA students in WLU and it did not disappoint. The BU111 midterm was pretty killer. 100s of pages to study is normal for any course but what killed it was just the stock/tax problems. I just hope I passed, literally. For the past few days I've been doing nothing but those problems for practice and I think I even went a little crazy. Only the Jassar students will understand this but I did his mirror ritual where you tell yourself in the mirror your gonna do well. Good thing I didn't get crazy enough for a 1 man laughing exercise. So my apartment must be paper thin or something because last night when I was reading my notes I was pretty sleepy and then all of a sudden I guess the person living above me dropped something and I got so scared and was like wth cause I had my headphones on so I didn't know it was from upstairs. I thought someone threw something at the window or banged on the door. But then I heard them get up and pick it off the floor. At least it woke me up haha.Its Halloween today and I hope I'll have fun tonight seeing friends at Waterloo (no not you guys Jenny and Gary, I'm gonna visit a few of my other friends there 1st BUT of course I'm really excited to see you guys too haha) Random thing but its my roommate's gf's bday today and we sang happy bday to her.Since its Halloween I wanted to dress up but I had no time/ too lazy to get a costume. If I brought my suit to university at least I could have walked around the campus telling every guy I saw to SUIT UP! (only HIMYM fans understand)

Ohh yeah 2 days ago I ran into a sfx friend! Last time I saw Kevin was probably June 2005 when we graduated elementary school haha so thats more than 4 years! wow time sure goes by fast. So the Conversation went like this. He saw me and was like "Hey, sfx?" and I looked and I like uhh.. ohh "Yeah, whats up Kevin!" haha I guess this just means I haven't changed much since grade 8. We couldn't talk much because we had to go back to our res and study for that dang BU111 and he lived across campus from me.

So random but I'm in my living room and the the apartment door is open because we never lock it and my roommate's friend walks in asking for him but I knew he left like 5 minutes ago but his was sooo wasted. He came in like half an hour ago and was already a bit tipsy and when I said hey to him. I know he drunk for sure cause he kept on telling me and Omar we are good people and I remember I kept telling Swapan and Gary that when I drank haha.

I was planning to join the MMA team here at WLU but the schedule didn't fit with mine and I have classes during their practices so I will have to settle for it next term only. Instead I joined the dragon boat team. Watch out Xin I'll be facing you on the waters! I don't really know why i joined it haha but at least it will motivate me to keep in shape and to work more on cardio.



Who said you have to eat bad in uni? No such thing as the freshman 15! This was a random dinner I had with san choi bow and a random dessert on the bottom. Ignore the white part because I ate a chunk of it haha. And of course there is my favourite grass jelly drink too, I probably drink 1 of those a day now which can't be good for me.

^ Random pumpkin my roommate bought and is going to crave it tonight.

6pm: 1st time working out in a month and I am so tired. I wish I had a spotter because when I was doing bench presses I was having trouble with my third set. My roommate is dressed as a woman for Halloween and it is quite disturbing, I would take a picture of him to show you all but that would be beyond awkward.

3am (or is it 4am? I think its day light savings so I'm pretty sure its 3): My upper body and abs are so sore now! My tricep and chest are hurting but I guess thats a good thing. I'll feel it more in the morning.

Tonight's 1st party was soo boring at UWP. When I went there with Gary we were like heyy and it looked like a decent bunch of people but I almost slept X__x. Boring people! So Jenny, Gary, and I left at about 12ish I think. Me and Jenny went to V1 and partied with her friend Zi (hope thats how I spell his name) and all these random people. I think I would give Zi my BAMF of the day because he has a midterm the next day and he still hosted a party. I'll only post 1 picture up so no one gets mad at me haha.So many random games that I learned today. Some were just too complex and I will never remember them though. It was like 8 people in one small room and the don only came in once! We were actually pretty loud too. Good thing no one barfed. That would have ruined the party. Barfers are soft! Nasty to clean and smells bad! So the fact that I'm writing this right after the party shows I'm okay haha.

When I got back to res apparently there was a fight and some one broke the door. I felt bad for the guy cleaning the mess.
My res was in no better shape. But its not that bad so I don't care too much. I hope my roommates had fun.

3 comments:

  1. OH man i cannot believe you did a "jassar mirror ritual" LOLOL but props to u for not indulging urself into one man laughing exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy this blog is very detailed!! i like! :D

    LOL AND STEVIE MUST HAVE BEEN HAWTTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww nice azn food there =) ! ! !

    ReplyDelete