Tuesday, November 3, 2009

03/11/09

I don't like Tuesdays cause I actually have to wake up early for class! Probably all my friends are saying wth because they wake up early every day haha. I don't know how you people do it, you need to teach me!

GS101 was so boring today I was just playing games on my laptop. Oh yeah and my prof made fun of Asians >=O. He was saying how different people in take different amounts of calories and how you can't compare fat Americans to small Asians. The room was giggling at the 5 Asians in the room of 400 -__-.

12:23am - So it was the CSA poker tournament tonight and it was honestly pretty fun. I met maybe 3 other guys who seemed to know their stuff and I would love to play poker with any of them again. So there were a few tables and only the top people made the final table. My table had all these pro people probably way better than myself and of course it did not help with them playing behind me! There was 1 guy who it was his first time playing poker and wow game after game he had hands like AA or AQ. It got really ridiculous.

I'll give you an example (This is more for people interested in poker, like Canny). So I had J3 in big blind and he had J9 in small. Board came J43 and he bet and I made a smooth call being pretty sure I was ahead and the turn comes an 8 and he bets the minimum and I decide the take the pot right there just in case he was on a draw. He calls and the river came a 4 so his kicker was better. I was so mad! But of course I didn't have it too bad because there were way worse beats that night from this guy.

So I made the final table and Justin did too (he was in another table before). This was the hand I lost in and I could have won too. I had 33 and my friend had KJ. Flop came AQ8 and I raised 10, I should have went all in with 30 chips!!! He would have folded for sure! He called and the 10 came and I GG.ed. Oh well its all good because Justin won in the end (Y) representt!

No comments:

Post a Comment