Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Money in the Bank

Hey guys, I probably won't have a blog up until the end of the week. Unless I get too annoyed by my work and feel like doing something else haha.

Well I just wanted to post something because my team thought of solid new venture today! If Nicholas shoots us down again we will go insane!!! This idea is money!!!

Today I was so bored in sociology I was on Youtube and I was watching the "Wedding Dress" video again and there were a lot of white people sitting behind me, probably thinking what the heck am I watching.

12:21am - So I got a small cut on my thumb today which isn't a big deal, but then I was cutting a lemon just now for my tea so I can stay awake tonight. Bad idea... I forgot about the cut right until the sharp pain hit my thumb. And let me just say, citric acid fruits + a cut = pain (no duh).

Story of the Day
Do you guys see the difference? The first picture is the movie poster in the US and the second picture is the poster in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment