Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thermal Stamp It!

New Venture presentation today!!! I was so nervous and excited about this darn presentation. I pretty much wrote out my part of the presentation at noon today which meant I couldn't memorize it but I think I did fine for my part, as we all did pretty good presenting. I am so glad this new venture thing is done until next term!

Anyone who was in my english class would know I love presentations because its so much easier than an exam or an essay. If my group isn't the group where people want to try and achieve a better mark than, then I would feel like the presentation did not go well. I think we are the "group to beat" now but of course we'll see after next week when the other groups go. I think the best part of it was the pure numbers. People were just shocked how in depth we went with this. And of course the commercials Andrew made were jokes, I'll try to get them on Youtube.
So my presentation outfit was pretty much all black... but my shoes >___<. I forgot my dress shoes at home so I was wearing my white Jordans. I hope Nicholas didn't notice haha.

I can honestly see this product being made out there so lets see what happens after this new venture, who knows we might be able to make it big.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha white sneakers in your presentation. Fashion fail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooahhhh sounds cool! gimme the link for the youtube videos!

    ReplyDelete