Wednesday, November 4, 2009

04/11/09

Short blog today guys because I have to study for economics midterm and also do the quiz on myeconlab.

Today I went to my first class except the doors were locked and there was a note on the BU111 door saying Jim is ill so no class today. I was so happy! Not that I wanted Jim to be sick because I think hes a cool prof, but this meant I had time to eat lunch which I never do on Wednesdays. I went to my GS101 tutorial and it was so useless, the class was literally 30 minutes and we did nothing but talk about our essay >_>. I thought we would get our midterm back!

I just wanted to say Raps won! Justin, Edwin, and I were watching the beginning of the game on Edwin's laptop because he bought NBA all access which is cool. He gets to watch all NBA games on his laptop, even the gay TSN2 ones which I can't watch on my tv!

I'll post a blog I started yesterday a little later tonight because I need still add some stuff to it. (Its about MMA) Or I might post something about the world series.

No comments:

Post a Comment