Thursday, November 19, 2009

The gift of internet

I'm at the library right now and after moving to 10 different places in the entire building, I've found a decent internet connection! Special thanks to Edwin for telling me the back of the building has better connection haha. I kept moving to different spots to try out the connection and my darn laptop wouldn't even pick up a signal in some of the spots. >___< the person beside me had perfect connection while I couldn't even find the signal...sad...

Another long night tonight.

9:41pm - Yay I get the room to myself for till Monday, roommates going home.

So for my BU111 report I've been given the task of drawing the prototype. And I'm not great at drawing... Time to use those art lessons as a kid to use!

2 comments:

  1. I swear you say your too busy to write a blog but I see a post everyday hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm doing my best to keep up with a consistent daily post for weekdays, I'll probably have a short one for Saturday too. Either on Saturday or Sunday.

    ReplyDelete