Friday, November 6, 2009

05/11/09 + 06/11/09

Last night was a long night studying for the 2nd economics midterm but it was still a good day. I got my case study back and my team got the highest mark (Y). This shows my friends theory was right, so this is what he said the night we were doing this assignment.

"Yo like I went to this Jewish private school and it was such a joke, on one assignment every one got A+ but me and a few others only got an A so I was like wtf, then I realized every one else who handed it in with a duo tang. After I complained about my duo tang theory I got an A+."

Haha so that story was pretty dumb but it worked, we were the only team to hand it in with a duo tang.

Yesterday was freezing! I should bring my winter jacket next time I go home, now I regret not listening to my parents on bringing it haha. If the cold wasn't bad enough, my ipod died on me when I was walking home which sucks.

Today the economics midterm was alright, harder than last time for sure. The average of the course will definitely drop pretty bad. Right after the midterm I hit the gym for an hour and my body is pretty sore right now. If you ask Canny he would probably tell you I hate benching but now that I'm at WLU its my favourite work out because its the only thing that really pushes me. Like if I can't do the last rep I'm basically going to kill myself if I give up so I always finish my sets haha.

If you didn't know I have an ipod holder that goes on my arm and I think I wrapped it too tight because every time my right arm flexed it was blocking the blood to getting through my arm.After the gym I went to go get dinner and it was pretty unhealthy haha but its all good, I don't eat stuff like this often. Just in case you can't see its a slice of pizza with chicken wings.

1 comment:

  1. The Office

    Dwight Schrute: Did you get your tickets?
    Jim Halpert: To what?
    Dwight Schrute: The gun show. [kisses bicep]

    ReplyDelete