Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10/11/09 (Let the Battle truly begin)

Ah! Its finally that day! Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is out! Unfortunately since I'm still at Laurier I didn't wait in line at 12am and probably won't get the game until the winter break when I actually have time to play it. One great thing is I'm going home this weekend, which means I'm going to go over to my cousin's (Dennis) house and play the new co-op mode!!! Lets see if we can beat the special op mode in a day!

Oh and of course I have a story for you all. I'm a bit troubled on whether I should give out my bamf or douchebag award. I think I'll give them both out. The bamf of the day goes to the subway driver and the good samaritians and the douchebag award goes to the drunk lady on the track.

This is a small story, but some times those are the best ones. An aboriginal couple spent their "last 10 dollars" on a lottery ticket that won them 50-million-dollars. Kirby Fontaine, 40, of the Sagkeeng First Nation said he was very fortunate to have won the prize after suffering a stroke only one year ago. The money will go toward his medical care, his family, and his tribe.

Of course I want to win the lottery, but if any one else had to win I'm glad it was Kirby

3 comments:

  1. I fucking bought the same lotto max ticket and didnt win jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha well now you know who you lost to! When the jackpot gets really high we should chip in for a big ticket

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought $52 worth of tickets at work and only won 2 free plays :(

    ReplyDelete