Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/11/09

I slept in today because I woke up before my alarm clock. Yes yes I know this sounds stupid but I woke up and looked at the time and since I saw I was a few minutes before the alarm, I turned it off since I thought I would get up soon. This did not happen...I fell back asleep for another hour haha. Good thing I have later classes or else I would miss many many lectures.

So Jim was talking about the BU111 midterms and he said about half of the exams were marked. Now since most people reading this don't go to WLU, BU111 is for sure the toughest 1st year course in the school. The marks so far ranged from as high at 94% all the way down to 9.5%. Yes, thats right, 9.5%

In sociology me and Eddy kept making fun of these 4 people that look like they are in their 30s and they are very "involved" in the class discussions. Those people are so weird...

A good note today is that I ate lunch even if I had to eat it in 5 minutes. And I'm going home tomorrow so probably no post, I'll save up this weekend and post it all on Sunday.

Shout out to Canadian veterans and the Canadian arms overseas because its Remembrance Day today.

1 comment:

  1. only to veterens and oversea soldiers huh.... hahahaha kidding

    ReplyDelete