Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Waking up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy

Today I was so tired I skipped my GS101 tutorial. I have one day in the term where I can skip and its not for marks so I didn't lose anything not going to it.

I was so tired and my sociology midterm was today. So what was the solution? I slept during economics and woke up right on time for my midterm, what a life. Midterm went pretty decent with a few annoying questions where I knew it was a 50/50 chance of picking the right answer, lets hope luck is in my favour. I swear some one planned this, Some one's cell rang right at the beginning of the midterm and since all the bags were at the front no one picked it up. The song was Kesha ft. P.Diddy - "Tik Tok" and it played like twice before my prof finally put the bag outside >_>. The midterm went decent and the reason I say that is because I didn't have my exam pencil with me. I don't have a lucky pencil or anything but for some reason ever since grade 12 I've used this pencil to write all my multiple choice exams. Its more of a custom than it is a lucky charm.

Last night I was studying my sociology midterm by doing online quiz and stuff. Let me just say the online study site is crap. I did 2 different quizzes and they had one question that was the same, BUT for some reason the answer were different. The question was relatively easy so that wasn't a big problem but the thing is I did not know how many other questions had the wrong answer. I could be pretty much learning the wrong stuff from this site. Useless!

FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment