Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back in Tdot!

Hey guys haven't posted anything in a while because I went back to Markham this weekend. Finally back since last month and it was a fun weekend. Saw a lot of friends but didn't get all the work I wanted to get done haha. I'll split the blog into each day.

Friday:
I went back to mmhs to say hi to some teachers and to meet up with Jin and Amy. As I was leaving I even saw Hao ming, of course he was late for his 1st class of the day which is at 11:30am. How can some one with the first 2 periods off still be late? Jin Amy and I went to some random Chinese place to eat. They are such a cool couple.After that I went downtown to meet up with Gary Chan and Lisa at Eatons. Spent a while deciding where to go eat. We said we wanted some pho but after walking into a pho place that looked like it was a rat infested restaurant we thought kbbq would be a better choice haha. We went to see the place Lisa works at RU and let me tell you all, it was one of the most boring places ever. Well... it looked like a cool place with a lot of nice looking projects but it was a sausage fest. I believe there was maybe 2 girls on the floor.No homo but Hao Ming we found your sitting buddy. This guy sits more awkwardly than you, and that is saying a lot.Okay so after Gary and I left RU and left Lisa to her work we got back to finch station. Everyone knows I'm not exactly the best guy to bus with because there was a huge line waiting for the 53 bus but of course I didn't know that so I walked near the front of the line (budding many many people) and some asian lady followed us and a brown lady was like "Hey! can't you see theres a line?!" And then they yell at each other and the brown lady pushes the asian lady. Oh how I wish I had my camera out... but nothing much happened after that push so it would have been a boring video.

When I got home I went over to cousin's place to play Modern Warfare 2 which is an amazing game. A short campaign but I think the special ops makes up for it. I'll post a review blog about that later so I won't get into too much detail here.

Saturday:
After going to no frills and picking up the food I'll be eating for the next month at Laurier I went to mix2 with Canny. It was nice to play on a table that actually works for once. The tables at Laurier a hazardous. And my dad gave me his cue which is cool but I don't think I'm good enough to bring my own cue. Who has ever heard of a big shot guy who brings his own cue and then sucks at pool? Haha maybe I'll practice at Laurier to get better.

UFC 105! Mike "The Immortal" Brown was very impressive but other than that I didn't like the card much. The main event was boring with Couture and Vera in the Clinch for the majority of the fight. I have to say I almost slept during the last 2 fights. I believe this was the first fight card Canny watched and it wasn't one that represented the MMA world well. I remember some of the first fights I've ever watched featured Roger Huerta, Georges St-Pierre, and "The Iceman" Chuck Liddell so of course I fell in love with the sport.

Sunday:
Sunday is always a busy day for me because I have to get ready to go back to Laurier. Not much interest stuff today, just packing.

It was nice seeing family and friends and I guess I'll see you all in a month when finals are over. Unfortunately I couldn't visit everyone but I'll make sure I do during the winter break.

1 comment:

  1. omggg how dare u took a pic of sum1 =O woww richarddd - -"! ...ughh . .. !! ure horriblee .. LOL and UREEE boring goshhh =(

    ReplyDelete