Friday, November 20, 2009

Rocking out!

Woke up so late today because I stayed up late! But thats sort of good news because that means I won't be tired tonight when I stay up doing my essay. Met up with BU111 group for a bit today but I'll probably be with them for the majority of the day tomorrow ><. We met at the Laurier library and there was this random guy asking people to do this thesis. Like wth? Who even does that? There was one guy nice enough to look at his thesis to tell him if it was good. The guy helping was in second year and he won the new venture project last year! It was weird because when I was talking to him about the new venture project I didn't exactly know if he was talking to me... He must have a lazy eye or something because it looked as if he was just staring into space. I think I might be with them for 10 hours tomorrow, I'll tell you guys how it goes.

I went to the Waterloo Porter library and its so cool there! People were so nice to help me find it because I was lost. Stupid thing is when I was almost at my sister's placee to drop off some snacks for her I realized I forgot the paper that had all the books I needed at the library so i had to walk ALL THE WAY back which was just a pain >_>. At the Laurier library there weren't any books about my topic within China but Waterloo had a ton of books about my topic in China. Just shows you the race difference.After that I went to play table tennis and play pool with Xin and Gary. Ping pong was awesome because we played doubles against these 2 brown guys and we owned them probably 5 games in a row. Oh and I would just like to say Gary got pretty good at table tennis, he smashed it a few times (very cool). And when we finally got the pool table I finally got to use my cue for the first time. It got very funny when the next people were waiting for us and we said we will just finish our game. We took like 10 minutes to finish the game... It was just sad. Every one of us missed countless shots. We missed MANY shots to a point where I laughed every time some one missed an easy straight shot.Dinner was good, thanks Gary! I can always count on you to give a great meal. We watched the hangover too. Fun day, but now time to do work. Oh yeah although this meal looks cool the fire alarm went off because of us hahaha Gary's roommate came out thinking wth?Its fun to hit stuff! Rocking out on random beats and songs (somewhat...).We didn't drink today but I found this picture to look too awesome to not post.Can someone say checkmate?

No comments:

Post a Comment