Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let the slowness begin....

I hate Sundays because everyone comes back onto res and the internet slowssss down. Fridays and Saturdays are the best because internet speeds up so much more!

I went to the gym again today working on cardio and I was HOPING to be watching the Raptors as I jogged but for some reason there was just poker, horse racing, and Punk'd. What shitty shows. Raptors gave up another horrible 2nd half. Bosh gave another monster game and I liked how he bounced back from the flagrant foul by Stoudemire and the low blow by Pierce. The Raptors need to have more attitude when the opposing teams attacks our franchise player! 1st by Pierce and now by Stoudemire, we need to fight back!

Grey Cup:
You can say what you wish about the CFL being shit compared to the NFL (and it is) but the story ends the same. I'm not exactly a fan of the Alouettes even though I don't pay attention to the CFL but it was a dramatic ending. I know if I lived in Saskatchewan I would be thinking who the heck ran on to the field making it too many men on the field.... They had the cup in their hands for a second before being informed it was going to be rekicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment