Monday, November 9, 2009

09/11/09

Hey guys its been a few days since I posted something and in internet time that seems like an enternity. Its just I've been sick but I'm feeling a lot better now. Two days ago it was above 15 degrees and I was freezing, I had to wear long pants and a long shirt. This just shows you how bad I was feeling because I'm the guy who walks around in shorts and a T even when its below 0 outside.

Not too much has happened because I've just been staying at res and trying to feel better.

Today in BU111 Jim yelled at these 2 girls behind me for talking throughout his lecture. They didn't even notice he was talking about them until he banged on the table, damn that must have been embarrassing for those 2 people.

I was reading a forum for my economics course and people were talking about the 2nd midterm on the discussions. Everyone now hates this one guy who said "Well I didn't get 100% but I am certain I got 84% or higher" and people first got a bit frustrated because it was a hard midterm and this guy was being a dick and other people were simply saying they wanted a 70%. After the answer key was posted up this guy left another msg saying "Yeah! I was right, I got 84% wow I'm good". After that post everyone hates this guy... I'm not saying this guy should be hated for a high mark, he probably worked hard for it, but rubbing it in peoples faces just isn't right.

Today I was supposed to meet up with BU111 group but they canceled the meeting so I walked across campus for no reason ><. What a waste of time! Oh and I'll add this random photo so this blog won't seem so boring. We post a lot of random things on the fridge.

2 comments:

  1. Is Shaun the gay one? Why is he saying enjoy your shower?...you know what? Don't answer that. I don't want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no he's not gay, his gf pretty much lives with us here. He's pretty cool, he plays the guitar and sings a lot, but he's only good at playing the guitar (no offence to his singing)haha.

    ReplyDelete