Monday, November 23, 2009

Sleep is for the weak

Got home at 6:30am today after finishing my BU111 feasible report. I believe it ended up being right at 15 pages excluding all the sources which is pretty good. Coming in to this week I knew it was going to be tough so I'm not complaining about it. So since this report is done I should be okay with business now? Wrong..... presentation is on Thursday and we haven't started. I wonder how we are going to survive.

After a few hours of sleep: Damn, that was a much needed sleep even if it was only a few hours. I went to bed right as my roommate was waking up. Sad times.... Another long BU111 meeting today for the presentation part of the new venture.

Do not be fooled by this picture, I was extremely tired haha

What a good advertisement for Monster energy drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment