Monday, November 16, 2009

Wheres my clicker!

The first day back at Laurier and I'm already starting to eat bad. I brought so many junk foods I know I'm not going to be eating well in the next month haha.I went to my economics class and realized I forgot my clicker on my desk so I walked all the way back to res to get it. Made me late by 10 minutes. Some girl's cell rang in the class and Jefferson was laughing because it was some random Jamaican rap song and it was pretty loud. After it rang for a minute because the girl could find the cell in her big tna bag (see this is why I don't understand why girls have those things, its twice their size). Jefferson just gave a -__- face and told her to step out of the room to look for it. Must have been embarrassing for her.

I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks so don't expect many detailed posts. I'll still try to put small daily blogs up every day. And for all those who read my blog daily I just want to say thanks and your support and greatly appreciated!

Story of the Day
Alright so its time for the story of the day. Well this happened a few days ago and I didn't post anything about it because the guy had an excuse for crashing his car. A man driving a $1.6 million Bugatti Veyron crashed into a lake. "Police say a low-flying pelican distracted a driver in Texas, causing him to veer off a road and drive his million-dollar Bugatti Veyron sports car into a salt marsh." Now... that was the excuse, but because there is actually video footage of the crash I'll let you guys decide if there was a "pelican."

This is why I'm giving the driving my douchebag of the day. Not because he crashed his car but because he made it sound like he was such a good person for avoiding an animal on the road. I wonder what his insurance company will think about this.

1 comment: