Sunday, October 11, 2009

PB&J


For all the non-The Office fans the title means Pam Beesley and Jim

Absolutely the best scene in The Office history.
Favourite part: When Kevin walks down the wedding isle and then trips.

Does everyone agree with me when I say "finally Jim and Pam get married!"? You had to watched the episode to understand why Kevin was wearing tissue boxes for shoes or like why Jim's tie was cut in half. I am sure many, if not all, of you already watched the real wedding "forever" video and I always liked that video because of its uniqueness and its originality.
Maybe its because I watched this episode with my cousins, who I haven't seen in a long time, or maybe because it was during my Thanksgiving dinner, but I think this was the best episode of The Office in all 6 seasons. I remember the first time I watched The Office. My cousin showed me the 4th episode (The Alliance) of the 1st season. I wondered why this show was so weird. They would make references to "thats what she said" and Dwight's character just seemed awkward. But some how I found the more I watched the show the more it grew on me. I began to understand all the inside jokes and Dwight became my favourite character. His rivalry with Jim became hilarious with all the pranks like the staple in jell-o.

I feel the office will end soon because Jim got his promotion to co-manager and Jim and Pam finally got married (something fans have been waiting for ever since the first episode). Whether this is the last season or not, The Office is a show I would recommend to anyone at anytime.

2 comments:

  1. Woo a shout out! That lady's arm looks so nasty in that photo. The extras are funny to look at. Where did that black lady come from? Jim and Pam don't have black friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would notice the black lady in the background, dennis.
    AND WOOTWOOOT shout out to the coolest cousins ever! Dennis told me about ur little comment and it made me happy because i secretly miss you while u'r away at school :')

    YOUR COUSIN,
    SHIRLEY.

    ReplyDelete