Wednesday, October 14, 2009

To help, or not to help.


So today I remember coming back from class at about 12pm and my roommate just woke up (I swear he sleeps like more than 10 hours a day). Well I see him eating his cereal before I left again and as I was working in my living room tonight I saw his milk carton still out (at 1am). Of course I thought it was empty but nope it was pretty much brand new and still pretty full. I put it back in the fridge for him but is this the right thing? I'm pretty sure the milk has gone bad from sitting out for over 12 hours. So yeah I was just wondering on what people thought. Should I have left the milk out or was it a good thing I helped him put the milk back?

3 comments:

  1. Depends...did it smell? Was it chunky? Shouldn't be a big deal since he would be able to tell after the first taste anyhow. But if it's your gay roommate and he ends up getting diarrhea from it, you would have ruined his sex life for a good week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLL well i think you should tell him about it HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah u shud have told him!!

    ReplyDelete