Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Fall Classic

Its that time of the year again. The Home Run Derby!... I mean the World Series... Its almost a match up of who can hit more monsters than it is about strategy. As great as the line ups are with their power you can't over look the incredible arms of CC Sabathia and Cliff Lee. How much better can this be with 2 of the best left-handers in the game. As heart warming as a Cinderella story is, its nice to see the 2 best teams make it in the World Series for once.

If I had the time I would write a long blog of how I think the series will go but since I don't I'm just going to say the Yankees in 6. The Phillies may be able to step up their hitting or they might be able to match the pitching but doing both is going to be a miracle. I'm a big fan of Cliff Lee so I hope he wins tonight.

28/10/09
11:47pm - Cliff Lee got the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment