Friday, October 23, 2009

University makes me tired

I am so tired right now because I just had a 7 hour meeting with my business group doing our case study. The we had the meeting in the game room of King Street res which is a pretty dumb idea because theres a pool table there! So I was distracted most of the time. That table was horrible, the walls either don't bounce or it makes the ball jump, oh yeah, the stick doesn't have a tip...just the plastic part.

Psychology midterm wasn't horrible but it wasn't too great either. I hope I did decent on that midterm. Now its time for me to study sociology and global studies and then maybe a bit of BU111 but I don't see myself doing that till Tuesday after my other midterms.

After my psychology I went to the cafe to get dinner because I didn't feel like cooking dinner. When I went there was a stir fry dish but it was pretty small and I didn't eat anything for the whole day so I decided to get 2. My BU111 group member was behind me in line and when it was her turn and she asked for a stir fry the lady was like "I'm sorry we just ran out of rice" hahaha I felt kind of bad cause I was holding 2 rice boxes and she just gave me a T.T look.
4:00pm - Roommate still sleeping o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment