Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"I Spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool"

I'm sorry for using this title but I couldn't resist saying Carlitio's annoying line. Probably the dumbest line ever created in the WWE.

This whole story about Rivera being a cheater because there were images of him "spitting" on the ball is ridiculous. He is perhaps the best closer to ever play the game. Everybody knows hes going to throw his cut fastball but yet they can barely get their barrel on the ball. In the images you can't see anything hitting the ball even if it was obvious he spit out of his mouth. As much as I hate the Yankees, Rivera isn't a cheat so no one should hate on him. We should all concentrate out anger at A-Rod just cause hes an dick player and probably a bigger asshole in person. So I would just like to say, to think Rivera has been doing this for 15 years is just plain senseless!

No comments:

Post a Comment