Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Top Ten

Heres a list of my top 10 songs. I tried to not only stick to rock songs but thats the genre I tend to listen to so the majority is still rock songs. To be more fair I didn't choose more than one song from any artist or else this list might be full of Foo Fighter songs.

1. "Sweet Child O'Mine" - Guns n Roses

2. "My Hero" - Foo Fighters
3. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana
4. "Billie Jean" - Michael Jackson
5. "Smoke up in Water" - Deep Purple
6. "Dream On" - Aerosmith
7. "Wonderwall" - Oasis
8. "Lose Yourself" - Eminem
9. "Young Cardinals" - Alexisonfire
10. "Numb" - Linkin Park

3 comments:

  1. AC/DC doesn't play Smoke on the Water. It's Deep Purple!

    Nice list. My Hero is an awesome song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I keep forgetting cause my playlist says ACDC but you always remind me. You should feel very proud since you influenced me the most for my music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Next time you update this list I expect to see MORE BEATLES!!!

    ReplyDelete